September 12, 2012

7Qs is back!!

I was doing this link up back in March & then things got crazy.. so I stopped.
Things are still crazy, but I couldn't resist.


1. Do you have any weird food combinations that you love?
um ya.. it is called “ranch dressing on anything & everything”

2. Have you ever written a blog post, published it, then immediately deleted it?
Nope. I have written post to use later in the week & then forgot to post them & then deleted them like a month later.

3. What is a hair style you wish you could pull off, but would never be brave enough to try?
The bob.

4. Would you rather have to always use the sun to tell the time or directions by the stars?
Always use the sun to tell the time. I am OCD and HAVE to know what time it is. It drives me crazy.

5. What is a fall trend that you are excited to try?
Wearing lots of Burgundy. LOTS.

6. Who is your style icon?
The Olsens, Chloe Sevigny, Rachel Zoe, Kate Moss, SJP, & Carine Roitfield.


7. What's your favorite outdoor activity?
Definitely walking with Tiel in the evenings. We will go on hour+ long walks and talk. It is a great time for us to reconnect and talk about our days.


 


7 comments:

steph kelly said...

glad you're doing the 7 questions again :)

Gentri said...

a walk by a lake, like your picture, sounds wonderful. :)

I'm so glad you are back. I've seriously missed you!

Laura said...

I found your blog through Gentri's 7Q's link and it is awesome! Love your blog! I'm totally cracking up on your first resonse "ranch on everything" it is SO TRUE!

would love to have you stop by my blog sometime- kevinandlaurahilton.blogspot.com
ps. new follower and soo looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Lauren said...

The olsen twins are a great! I'm the same age as them and have always looked to them for style inspiration!

Lauren said...

PS. who did your blog design? I love it!

Beckie said...

Burgundy!! I love burgundy! Is it really going to be everywhere now? I had this really wonderful long-sleeve burgundy shirt that I wore a whole bunch because of the color, and have yet to be able to find something to replace it (since I grew out of it.) I really hope it'll start showing up everywhere, 'cause then I'd be right along with you in wearing lots and lots of it haha!

Manda said...

Ranch on everything is awesome. including fries & chicken fingers & pizza!

I linked up with you - thought it was a neat survey thing.

http://thisgirlinglasses.blogspot.com/2012/09/7-qs.html