October 5, 2011

get to know me

Hey there everyone! My name is Ketrin (pronounced ketchryn). I am a 23 year old girl who loves brownies & dogs (especially mine) – mia (4), scooter (?) & winston (5)
I am a Marketing Major from ACU. I was born & raised in West Texas on our family ranch– est. 1908.

I am addicted to green smoothies/juices. I make up recipes & am a little artsy fartsy! My favorite color is Teal and my boyfriends name is Tiel!! I wish I was a Vegan, but am in a very serious relationship with cheese! I am a sister & an aunt. I have a passion for traveling and seeing the world! My ethnicity inclues irish, french, and wendish– but mainly irish.

I am so glad you stopped by! I hope you stay a while :)









1 comment:

Vintage By Lori said...

TEXAS GIRL!!! Whoo whoo! Me too! I love your blog, just found it, you got a new follower!

XO Lori
www.vintagebylori.blogspot.com